With the education sector facing increased accountability, new funding requirements, corporate governance, financial management and risk management, you need the right support to meet these demands and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
Our education specialists provide timely and valuable audit services in addition to strategic, financial and management advice that is technically accurate and reflects a thorough understanding of the sector.
Early Childcare Education (ECE) Audits
The Ministry of Education (MOE) requires early childhood education (ECE) services to file a copy of their audited Financial Statements or Special Purpose Financial Report (SPFR) annually.
As auditors of over 250 early childhood services and a preferred supplier to the Early Childhood Council (ECC), our specialist ECE team can audit your financial statements or special purpose financial report – a service your regular accountant cannot perform.
We have specifically designed guides and templates designed to make the experience as simple as possible for you.
We can assist you with :
- Private Tertiary Education (PTE) Audits
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Management reports and dashboard reporting
- Budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Strategic and business planning
- Performing a financial health check
- Reviewing and improving internal controls
- GST reviews
- Assisting with financial reporting to TEC, MOE or other statutory authorities
- Salary packaging for principals and executives
- FBT returns
- Assisting with grant applications and private funding.